Our agents are:
- Knowledgeable, Experienced and Successful
- Former Police Officers, Peace Officers, Lawyers and Provincial Prosecutors who will fight for you in Court
Don't plead guilty until you speak to us. Your license, employment and insurance rates can be adversely affected by serious traffic convictions and demerit points.
We don’t provide guarantees, but we will:
- Give you a candid and realistic assessment
- Ensure every aspect of the case is thoroughly examined
In over 90% of cases we are able to have the charge withdrawn or reduced to a lesser offense saving you demerit points and money.
We prepare all the documents
We serve your spouse
We can answer all of your questions
We can save you money
We can help you prepare an affidavit, notice of motion, affidavit of service and any other document for court.
- Think your situation seems impossible?
- Can’t find solutions?
- Need some new, innovative and fresh ideas?
We may be able to help. We have assisted hundreds of unrepresented clients who are facing custody and financial issues. If you are unable to afford a lawyer, help is available at a reasonable cost.
Pardons/Waivers (Record Suspensions)
Don’t let a criminal conviction be a barrier to employment, bonding, security clearances or travel.
We can help you:
- Apply for a pardon
- Prepare all the required documentation
- Answer any specific questions the parole board may ask of you
We have a 95% success rate in obtaining pardons for eligible clients.
US travel waivers are required even if you have a pardon!* The process is somewhat complicated but we have the experience and expertise to help you.
Please call 780-405-7425 to speak to us directly.
*Some exceptions apply.
Commissioner for Oaths
We can swear/affirm any document that you may have, including:
- Affidavits and Statutory Declarations
- Insurance Forms
- Passport Forms
- Agreements and Contracts
- Foreign Travel Authorizations for Children
- Professional Organization's Documents
- Transfers of Land
24 hour emergency service available.
We do not provide legal advice or opinions. We are not a law firm or law society members.